Danforth 20H Hi-Tensile Anchor - 20 Lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Hi-Tensile Anchor is Danforth's toughest, most durable anchor and features very high holding power
- The flukes are fabricated for additional strength and then beveled to allow quick, deep bottom penetration
- Each shank is made from 4130 steel and then heat treated for extra strength
- The anchor has a hot dipped galvanized finish
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Estimated holding power: 2500 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 50 feet (boat size based on 20 knot winds)
- Recommended chain size: 7' x 7/16"
- Height (A): 35"
- Stock Length (B): 26-3/4"
- Fluke Length (C): 19"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Item #: 003016CHNCH2
Item #: 003017CHNCH2