The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 425 feet.
The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 500 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Duplex Safety Electrical Cable - 14/2
Duplex Flat Safety Cable
ANCOR Duplex Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available.
- Tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation.
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards.
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in a white common jacket.
- Ancor's boat cable exceeds all UL 1426, USCG charter boat and ABYC standards.
ABYC Recommends using Yellow Wire for your DC negative because Black Is the standard color for AC hot. There Have been many cases of people working on their electrical systems who have inadvertently cut into black AC wires. This is becoming even more common even on small boats due to the widespread use of inverters, power generators and shore power connections. Duplex Safety Wire has inner conductors of yellow and red for safety.
Item #: 050358
Item #: 050359
Item #: 050599