Crewsaver Rescue C.A.S.E. Buoyancy Aid - 6 Person / Valise
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Crewsaver Rescue C.A.S.E. (Compact Air Survival Equipment)
- Economical, platform style 6-person buoyancy aid ideal for coastal and near-shore, recreational boaters
- Bridges the gap between life jacket and full-featured liferaft
- Includes (5) 100 lb ballast pockets, boarding ladder and multiple lifelines
- Six-sided construction
- Raft uses CO2 inflation system
- Packed in high-visibility lightweight, waterproof and durable valise
- *1-Year limited warranty valid with:
- Annual service performed by Survitec-approved service station
- Crewsaver Model No. 55-00010
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 6 people
- Raft Color: Yellow
- Pack Type: Valise
- Stowed Dimensions: 13" W x 16.5" L x 6.5" D
- Weight: 25 lbs
For more information see Product Data Sheet
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGE OF $35.00 WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY - All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks. LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT NEXT DAY SERVICE.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at email@example.com for any questions
Item #: 550927