FireBoy - Xintex Manual Discharge Cable Kit - 20'
The FireBoy - Xintex Manual Discharge Cable Kit is required if you want to add the ability to manually activate a MA2 Series Manual / Automatic Discharge Fire Extinguisher.
- Designed for manual activation of FireBoy's Total Flooding Pre-Engineered Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Applications: MA2 Series Manual / Automatic Discharge Fire Extinguisher
- Easily routed with engine cables
- Allows for the manual discharge of an MA2 Series system when smoke or flames are detected
- Meets U.S.C.G. Flame-test guidelines
- Determine length of cable needed by:
- measuring from the extinguisher head to the desired location where the Red T-handle can be easily pulled
- Use the shortest allowable cable when possible
- Maximum allowed bending of the cable (in degrees) should not exceed 360°
- Take bending of cable into consideration when selecting the cable length
In the Box:
- Escutcheon plate
- Indicator lamp
- Pull handle
- Safety pin and safety tie
Note: Lengths not offered by Defender are available by Special Order. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.