Crosby G-403 Regular Forged Swivel - Jaw to Eye
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Status: Ships Direct
- Crosby G-402 Regular Forged Jaw to Eye Swivels are hot dip galvanized
- Quenched & Tempered
- Ultimate Load is (5) times the Working Load Limit
- Applications: Boat Mooring and Anchoring, Marine Salvage, Logging, Trucking and Construction
- G-402 Swivels are positioning devices and are not intended to rotate under load
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D, Type VII, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Use in corrosive environment requires shank and nut inspection in accordance with ASME B30.10-1.2.1(b)(2)(c)2000
Specifications: ( See diagram below )
- Size: 1.50"
- Dim A: 7.00"
- Dim B: 3.88"
- Dim C: 4.09"
- Dim G:5.63
- Dim J: 3.75"
- Dim K: 2.88
- Dim L: 6.00
- Dim M: 2.25"
- Dim N: 4.44
- Dim P: 2.25
- Dim R: 14.25"
- Dim S: 9.91"
- Dim U: 10.00
- Dim V: 10.84
- Working Load Limit: 45,200 lbs
* Ultimate Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit