Dometic Breathe Easy Portable Air Purifier
Reduce the odors of tobacco smoke, mildew, mustiness, chemical vapors and toilets, and inhale fresher, cleaner, healthier air. Effective in areas up to 4000 cubic ft. (113.27 cubic m), the portable Dometic Breathe Easy Air Purifier uses innovative Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh technology with ultraviolet (UV) light to improve air quality. The UV bulb inside uses a specific frequency of light that produces no harmful ozone. The unit operates quietly and has two fan-speed settings.
How It Works :
1. Non-ozone-producing UV light reduces biological contaminants like mold spores,bacteria, and viruses that pass through the air purifier system.
2. UV light energy activates the titanium-dioxide catalyst on the surface of the nanomesh structure. The molecules of pollutants and odors that come in contact with the catalytic nano-mesh structure are reconfigured into non-toxic elements.
3. Significantly cleaner, healthier air exits the system.
- Reduces mold spores, bacteria, viruses and fumes
- Eliminates unpleasant odors & enhances air quality
- Uses an intense UV light that produces no harmful ozone
- Cleaner air may lessen allergy and asthma symptoms
- Quiet operation with two fan speeds
- Up to 96% reduction in volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Up to 99% reduction in bacteria and fungi
- Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh structure is safe and powerful and does not degrade under intense UV light
- Effective in areas up to 500 sq ft of floor space (4000 cubic ft. (113.27 cubic m))
- Worldwide AC power adapter with plugs and 12V DC power plug included
- This product carries a 90-day Warranty against defective materials.
- Guarantee does not cover the ultraviolet lamp ( 4210804 )
- Dometic suggests that the UV bulb should be changed annually (Service Kit 4210804)
- Capacity: Up to 4000 cu. ft. (113.27 cu. m)
- 115 Volts /60 Hz /300 mA
- 220 Volts /50 Hz /200 mA
- 230 Volts /60 Hz /275 mA
- 12 Volt DC/-/500 mA
- UV Bulb Watts: 5 Watt
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 6.25" W x 4.5" D
Note: The Breathe Easy Air Purifier does not fix the source of ongoing odor problems. For example, a leak that caused mold must be repaired and the mold must be removed.
Item #: 242262
Item #: 401134
Item #: 401399