Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Harken Midrange Genoa Lead Car with Non-Captive Ball Bearings
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Buy: This is Last Years model which did not have captive ball bearings. Ball Bearings are included and held in place with inserts which are removed after the installation.
- Harken Midrange Genoa Lead Car with Non-Captive Ball Bearings ia a High-load, 3:1, Genoa Lead Car with Sheave and Dead End
- If you are a cruiser, ball bearing genoa lead cars with multipart purchases allow you to quickly adjust loaded headsail leads from the cockpit
- If you race, ball bearing lead cars let you quickly change your sheeting angle, adjusting the twist to optimize sail shape
- Recirculating Torlon® ball bearings allow genoa lead cars to adjust easily under full sheet loads
- Sheaves feature high-load axle bearings for easy trimming
- The wide sheaves accommodate two sheets during sail changes
- Sheave carriers pivot to adapt to changing lead angles
- All CB genoa lead cars are offered with end controls
- Optional Kits are available to purchase upgrades from 1:1 to 4:1
|Sheave dia. (in)||2 1/4|
|Width (in)||2 3/4|
|Max. working load (lb)||3600|
|Breaking load (lb)||7200|
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.