US Marine Flexi-Sensor Flexible Gas / Diesel Fuel Sender
Note: Sender Length Should be 1" Less than the Tank Depth for Reserve Fuel. Sender Length is Not Adjustable.
- US Marine Products Flexi-Sensor is a rugged Gas or Diesel sender that is field replaceable without breaking the sender to tank seal
- At first glance it may look like just another float style sender, but if you look closer you'll find what you've been looking for
- US Marine Products has taken the proven float and reed switch technology to a whole new level
- Designed with the Marine Industry in mind
- The insert consists of multiple resistors and over-molded reed switches affixed to a flexible PC Board.
- To make these senders more durable USMP has replaced the standard glass reed switch with plastic over-molded switches
- The over-molding process protects the fragile glass shell that encases the switch contacts
- If the glass is broken from shock or vibration, this could lead to inaccurate or no gauge readings at all
- The patented design includes a Flexi-Sensor insert.
- Durable: Shock resistant
- Field Serviceable without breaking tank seal
- Stem Material: Stainless Steel
- (5) Hole Flange
- 1-1/2" NPT (Available by Special Order at a Higher Cost)
- 2" NPT (Available by Special Order at a Higher Cost)
- Resistance Range:
- 30-240 Ohms - Works with most fuel gauge brands
- (Other Ranges: 0-9 Ohms, 0-180 Ohms, and 0-5 Volt sensors available by special order)
- Float Material:
- Buna-N (Fuel)
- Polypropylene (water)
Note: Some European made gauges may use a different Resistance Range. Check with the manufacturer.
Note: Element (only) replacement in an existing installation, requires only 3" clearance; making future maintenance easy. Additional clearance is necessary for placement of the solid stainless steel Stem sleeve when installing a new Flexi-Sensor System in an existing tank.