Navionics+ Regions Electronic Navigation Charts - MicroSD West
Navionics+® Regions Electronic Navigation Charts are a powerful electronic chart solution that provides exceptional regional marine and lakes content. It includes comprehensive depth contours, tides & currents, port plans and coastal points-of-interest.
- Includes full marine coverage and Canadian waters of Puget Sound plus more than 2,600 lakes in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, ND, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA and WY
- Comprehensive depth contours, tides & currents, port plans and coastal points-of-interest
- Allows boaters to enhance charts with collected sonar logs and then upload sonar recordings to share detailed contours with other boaters for the most current and accurate data
- Nautical Chart and SonarChart™ 1 ft. HD bathymetry map are preloaded
- Simply visit "Downloads & Updates" on navionics.com to select and download Community Edits plus daily updates for one year*
- 16 GB card and USB reader included
- Coverage Area: USA West
- Media: Micro SD Card with USB Adapter
- Maximum zoom level up to 1/32 nm
- Check compatibility at navionics.com, which is continuously updated
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.
*Purchase includes one year of Freshest Data updates to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits.
Register and start Freshest Data within two months of product purchase.