Navionics+ Regions Electronic Navigation Charts
Navionics®+ Regions Electronic Navigation Charts
- Includes full marine coverage and more than 3,400 lakes in Canada and Alaska plus all of Puget Sound, Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake and Canadian waters of the Great Lakes
- Comprehensive depth contours, tides & currents, port plans and coastal points-of-interest
- Allows boaters to enhance charts with collected sonar logs and then upload sonar recordings to share detailed contours with other boaters for the most current and accurate data
- Nautical Chart and SonarChart™ 1 ft. HD bathymetry map are preloaded
- Simply visit "Downloads & Updates" on navionics.com to select and download Community Edits plus daily updates for one year*
- 16 GB card and USB reader included
- Coverage Area: Canada and Alaska
- Media: Micro SD Card with USB Adapter
- Maximum zoom level up to 1/32 nm
- Check compatibility at navionics.com, which is continuously updated
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.
*Purchase includes one year of Freshest Data updates to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits.
Register and start Freshest Data within two months of product purchase.