Hayn Hi-MOD Terminal Insulator
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
The Hayn Hi-MOD Terminal Insulator is the latest advancement in swageless fittings.
- Internal ball-socket in the main body that threads onto the connecting stud
- Nut is insulated from the Stainless steel body by a Tufnol socket
- Prevents electrical transference to the insulator body or opposite terminal
- Should, for any reason, the Tufnol be compromised, the nut will bottom out against the stainless housing
- While the backstay will loosen, the insulating studs will remain attached to the insulator body
- This allows the rig to be re-tensioned until a repair can be made
- Wire size: 1/2"
- Wire type: 1 x 19
- Pin / Hole size: 3/4"
- Compression End "C" Length: 6.102"
Other end fitting configurations and wire construction types are available by Special Order. See image below
Click here for an installation demo.
Documentation available at the following links:
See the Hayn Catalog Here