This item ships from the manufacturer.
The maximum continuous length we can usually get is: 50 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
ATN Genoa Sleeve
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
- An ATN GS-50 Genoa Sleeve protects the furled sail without the sacrificial sun cover
- Applications: Length is Up to 60 feet
- Maximum Continuous Length: (60) Feet
- The sleeve does not alter or weigh down the sail
- No need to lower the sail to install the Sun Shield
- The ATN Sun Shield is hoisted with the spinnaker halyard
- It will keep it tight even in a strong breeze
- It will not flog to self destruction
- It will protect the furled sail from the sun, weather and pollution
- Sold by the Foot
Measuring Note: To Measure Length Properly please use the length of the luff, of the furled sail and order that length .
* Ordering Note: Please keep in mind that when Ordering this Product, Quantity = Feet (Quantity of (1) = (1) Foot)
This item is custom cut to specified length and color, Lead time is typically 2 weeks
For further details see Installation Guide
Material: TOP NOTCH® 9 is a 100% solution dyed polyester fabric with a fluorocarbon finish, resulting in a fabric that is breathable, reversible, water repellent and has a luxurious hand. Because the yarn is solution dyed, color fastness is exceptional. TOP NOTCH 9 is the ultimate fabric that combines strength, abrasion resistance, dimensional stability and UV resistance. TOP NOTCH 9 can be used for many outdoor applications such as marine tops, trailer covers, awnings, gazebos, canopies, patio furniture and anywhere that a reversible and breathable fabric is needed. TOP NOTCH 9, bringing a new "light" to solution dyed fabrics.