Vetus PA Series Rectangular Opening Porthole (PA3016)
Status: In Stock
- Vetus PA Series Rectangular Opening Porthole is a Medium-duty porthole with unframed lens
- CE classified A III Suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead
- Opening portlights must be installed above waterline
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) Large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Mosquito screen optional (Sold Separately)
- Vetus Model No. PA3016
- Lens: 3/8" smoke gray acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 11-11/16" x 6-3/8" with 2-1/4" corner radius
- Overall: 12-3/8" x 7-1/8"
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: Up to 1-9/16"
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.