Status: In Stock
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
- Vetus PM Series Oval Opening Porthole is a medium-duty porthole with unframed lens
- Includes a composite mosquito screen
- Optional Anodized aluminum mosquito screen available (Sold Separately)
- CE classified A III Suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead
- Opening portlights must be installed above waterline
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Vetus Model No. PM123
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 10-5/8" x 5-13/16" (270 mm x 148 mm) with 2-15/16" (74 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 11-9/16" x 6-3/4" (294 mm x 172 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.