Vetus PW Series Round Opening Porthole - Round 6-7/8"
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
- Vetus PW Series Round Opening Porthole is a heavy duty porthole with the lens set in an aluminum frame
- CE classified A I – Suitable for use in hull side
- Opening portlights must be installed above waterline
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen – anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PW201
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 6-7/8" (174 mm)
- Overall: 7-13/16" (198 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 5/64" - 45/64" (2 mm - 18 mm)
Note: *Opening portlights must be installed above waterline. Imperial dimensions are approximate.
The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.