ValvTect XP+ Gasoline Treatment
Multiple Sizes Available
From: $5.99 To: $21.99
Please enter quantity below.
- X-TENDED PROTECTION PLUS™ (XP+) Gasoline Treatment is an advanced high performance gasoline additive designed to protect fuel systems from problems caused by ethanol gasoline (up to E85) & non-ethanol gasoline
- High performance detergent chemistry cleans up carbon deposits & prevents all types of fuel system deposits
- Keeps carburetors, injectors, intake valves & combustion chambers cleaner
- Maximizes power, acceleration & fuel economy
- Stabilizes fuel for a year or more
- Extra anti-oxidants keep fuel fresh longer
- Extra corrosion inhibitor prevents rust and corrosion caused by wet fuels
- Prevents buildup of gum, varnish & "gunk"
- Extends fuel filter life
- Safely & effectively controls moisture
- Helps prevent phase separation
- Helps prevent octane loss
- Improves power & performance
- Documented fuel economy improvement
- Effective & safe in all types of gasoline applications & engines
- Double treat not required for storage.
- (1) Ounce of ValvTect XP+ Treats (10) Gallons of Gasoline
ValvTect XP+ Gasoline Treatment is test proven to stabilize fuel for up to one year
- Due to potential engine problems caused by ethanol gasoline, boaters are using fuel additives at a record level
- Unfortunately, many of these additives are ineffective and their claims unsupported by engine manufacturer and petroleum industry tests
- Verified by engine manufacturer and ASTM tests, the new XP+ Gasoline Treatment is proven to stabilize gasoline, prevent corrosion, control moisture to help prevent phase separation, reduce octane loss and cleanup carbon deposits
- Ethanol gasoline destabilizes quickly and can prevent starting, cause stalling and plug fuel filters
- As established under ASTM test procedures, it improved fuel stability 130% better than enzyme fuel treatments
- In the ASTM Water Interface test, ValvTect's additive was 50% more effective than enzyme-based additives, thereby better reducing the chance of phase separation
- Additionally, ValvTect was substantially more effective at preventing rust and corrosion
- Documented in Chrysler and BMW engine tests, ValvTect XP+ Gasoline Treatment helps prevent and cleanup power-robbing carbon deposits from fuel injectors and intake valves
- This results in improved fuel economy, better performance, reduced exhaust emissions and longer engine life.