AB Nautilus 14DLX Rigid Hull Inflatable (RIB) with Yamaha F70 EFI 4-Stroke
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 14'
- Beam: 6' 6"
- Hull Weight: 711 lbs
- Motor: Yamaha 70 hp
- Motor Weight: 257 lbs
- Capacity: (6) Persons or 2010 lbs
- Maximum Power Allowed: 70L hp
- Manufacturer Recommends 60 hp (20" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5)
- Underdeck Alum. Fuel Tank with 21 Gal. Capacity
- Fabric Type: Hypalon - CSM
- Factory Warranty: 10 years
Standard Features Include:
- Fiberglass Hull Construction
- Digital Multi Function Tachometer & Digital Multi- Function Speedometer
- Includes Under Deck Wire Harness Routing
- Includes Under Deck Fuel Tank
- Double rub strake
- Lifting Eyes (3 Point Lift system)
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Integrated stainless bow rail
- Fresh water shower w/9 Gal.tank
- Stainless Steel fold down cleats
- Molded-in Fiberglass Console with Hydraulic Steering System
- Molded-in helm seat with cushioned backrest and storage space
- Molded-in Bow Storage Compartment / Anchor Locker with Cushion
- Fuel Water Separator
- Battery Cut-off Switch and Battery Storage
- 12 Volt Battery Installed
- Battery Charger
- Transom Tie Downs and Tow Rings Installed
- Hand Pump
- Repair Kit
This Package Includes the Following Options: (These Prices are Not Included in “Base Sticker Price" Above)
- Dealer Prep and Testing $400.00
- Freight in to Defender's Warehouse $650.00
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 456773
Item #: 753806