Simrad GO9 XSE Multi-Function Display with HDI Skimmer Transducer
Effective December 4, 2017, a C-MAP® Insight Pro card ($99 Value) will be added to all Lowrance® Elite-Ti and Simrad® GO Series displays, ordered in the U.S. - The card will be included at no extra cost.
- Simrad GO9 XSE Multi-function display with built in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi
- 000-12728-001 - HDI Skimmer MED/HIGH 455/800 transducer. 9 pin Black Connector
- 000-13702-001 - Gimbal bracket for Simrad GO9 and B&G Vulcan9.
- 000-13700-001 - Replacement bezel for Simrad GO9 or B&G Vulcan9.
- 000-13699-001 - Dash mount kit for Simrad GO9 and B&G Vulcan 9.
- 000-00128-001 - Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2 m (6.5 ft)
- 000-13698-001 - Suncover for Simrad GO9 XSE
Simrad 000-13211-001 GO9 XSE Multi-function display with built in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, 9 inch multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and radar interface. Includes Medium / DownScan transducerFeatures
- Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
- The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognize and tap.
- Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
- The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint management: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand.
- Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
- The Simrad GO9 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbors, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
- Fully Customizable Interface
- The Simrad GO9 XSE is fully customizable to suit your vessel and your favorite on-water activities – from power boating, to fishing, to water sports. Customize your home screen with shortcuts to the features you use most, and personalize it with your choice of wallpaper. Adjustable split-screen views and customizable panel layouts let you see everything you need on-screen at once, whatever your activity.
- Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
- Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips including the route you took and how your boat performed.
- Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your GO XSE display will suggest the shortest, safest route taking into consideration the draught and dimensions of your vessel. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Autorouting), and with Jeppesen CMAP MAX-N+ charts (Jeppesen Easy Routing).
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
- With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO9 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats. Watch your boat’s movement tracked smoothly, accurately, and in real-time, without ‘jumping’ from point to point on the display.
- Cruise Charting View
- Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO9 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display. Choose the information most relevant to your cursing style and on-water activities with the ability to edit on-screen data items.
- NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
- The Simrad GO9 XSE connects to any NMEA 2000®-capable equipment aboard your vessel including outboard and inboard engines; fuel level and flow meters; speed, heading, and water temperature sensors; and much more. Create your own custom digital instrument displays, bringing a wealth of information to even the most crowded dash while keeping a clean look with as few gauges as possible.
- Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
- Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters. With built-in sonar, just add a suitable sonar transducer for accurate, real-time depth tracking. A scrollable depth history view lets you track back and easily set waypoints for promising anchorages, while StructureScan Imaging™ combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to offer a picture-like view of the bottom beneath your vessel.
- Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
- Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
- Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
- Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO9 XSE. Add a suitable transducer, available separately or bundled with your display, and the GO9 XSE works as a powerful fishfinder with CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. With an optional HDI or TotalScan transducer, the GO9 XSE also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
- Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
- If you’re not at home on the water without a good soundtrack, the Simrad SonicHub®2 marine audio system is the perfect companion to a GO9 XSE display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices, play MP3 files from a USB flash drive, or listen to the SonicHub 2’s built-in AM/FM radio. SonicHub 2 brings complete control of your audio entertainment to your GO9 XSE display, eliminating the need for a separate stereo head-unit and letting you listen to your music, your way.
- GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
- With Wi-Fi built in, the Simrad GO9 XSE provides direct access to GoFree cloud services including easy wireless map downloads, software updates, and more. Whether hooked up to your home Wi-Fi with your boat trailered in the driveway, logged in to your marina’s Wi-Fi, or tethered to your smartphone out on the lake, you can access GoFree cloud services anywhere you have an internet connection. On the water, GoFree connects the Simrad GO9 XSE to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free GoFree Controller app.
- SiriusXM Weather Integration
- The Simrad GO9 XSE is the only GO Series display compatible with SiriusXM Marine satellite weather, via the optional WM-3 expansion module, for real-time access to weather information right on your display. With onboard access to weather radar, surface buoy reports, NOAA Marine Zone forecasts and more, you can check out the conditions offshore before you even leave the dock. SiriusXM Marine is a subscription service, exclusively available within North America.
- Casing: PC/ABS
- Operating temp: -15° C to +55° C (+5° F to +131° F)
- Water ingress: IPX6 and 7
- Screen brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen resolution: 480 x 800 (H x W)
- Viewing angle in degrees (typical value at contrast ratio = 10) L/R: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60
- Operating voltage: 10 - 17 Volt DC
- Current draw at 13.6 V (sonar off, max B/L) 1 A
- Low power standby mode yes
- Protection reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 V
- Alarm output current 1 Amp max
- Processor iMX61 single core
- Conformity CE, C-Tick
- NMEA 2000 (compliant) 1 port (Micro-C male) Network load 1 LEN :
- 1 combined port Power and NMEA 2000 (7 pin connector)
- Sonar 1 port (9 pin connector)
- Radar 1 port (5 pin Ethernet connector)
- Card reader: Dual microSD
Documentation available at the following links: