SmartPlug 30 Amp Dual Configuration Cordset - 50 ft.
SmartPlug® 30 Amp 125 Volt Dual Configuration Cordset - 50 ft.
- Connects to SmartPlug 30 Amp Inlet on boatside and typical 30 Amp twist-type outlet on dockside
- The only shore power cord on the market that uses tinned copper wire throughout entire cable length for the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- Dual configuration: Cordset has SmartPlug locking female connector on boatside end, and conventional twist-type plug on dockside end no adapters needed
- Connector with push-straight-in design for user-friendly automatic alignment (no twisting required)
- Straight electrical contacts with 20x more contact area
- Multi-point locking system side clips lock plug securely into SmartPlug inlet, eliminating potential stress on contacts caused by movement of cordset
- Weatherproof seals multi-fin silicone gaskets in interior of plug body prevent moisture penetration when plug is connected to inlet
- Power-On LED indicator light on boatside connector end
- Supplied cordset storage bag and user's manual
- 7-year limited warranty
- Length: 50 ft.
- Amperage: 30 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt AC
- Color: Orange
- Regulatory: Boatside end ETL listed, dockside end UL listed, ABYC compliant
For further details see Product Data Sheet
SmartPlug 30 Amp 125 Volt Locking Female Connector
Item #: 201904
SmartPlug 30 Amp Dual Configuration Cordset - 25 ft.
Item #: 20238830A025
SmartPlug Weatherproof Connector Cover
Item #: 201908