Achilles HB-300FX Rigid Hull Inflatable (RIB) 9' 10", Gray Hypalon, 2017
- This item is currently on display and is complete with all accessories.
- Product is in working condition with no flaws that will affect its performance as intended by the manufacturer
- It is sold with full manufacturer's warranty that begins on date of purchase.
Placing an order indicates that you understand and accept these terms and accept the item in the condition it is in without personally inspecting it.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 9' 10"
- Beam: 5' 4"
- Weight: 91 Lbs
- Capacity: (4) Persons or 1260 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 10 hp(Maximum Motor Weight: 110 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 8 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter 18"
- Stowed Dimensions: 7'-9" x 3'-5" x 1'-1"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3)
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid Fiberglass Hull, Folding Transom
- Heavy Duty, Full Length: Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Towing Bridle D-rings (Port and Starboard)
- Davit Lifting Points (3-Point Lift System)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- Bow and Stern Fabric Carry Handles
- Fold Down Locking Oar System with Oar Holders
- Two Piece Breakdown Aluminum Oars
- Removable Rowing Seat
- Extra Seat Attachment Location for Extra Seat or as an Alternate Seat Location
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- FuelTank Tie Down Hardware
- Self-Bailer Valve
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- Standard Storage Bag Comes with the FX Series
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 454210
Item #: 450025