Zodiac MilPro ERB400 Emergency Response Inflatable Boat, 13' 5", Red
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length 13' 5"
- Beam 6' 3"
- Hull Weight 145 lbs
- Capacity: (8) Persons (2028 lbs)
- Maximum power allowed 40L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 216 Lbs
- Tube Diameter 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (4 + 1 + Floor)
- Fabric Type: 1110 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
The Zodiac Mil-Pro ERB (Emergency Response Boat) series has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of Search & Rescue organizations throughout the world. The High Pressure air Floor makes the ERB series a compact Boat, that can be easily and quickly deployed with high pressure inflation systems in minutes.
Standard Features Include:
- Inter-communicating inflation valves on main tubes
- Fast inflation kit for SCUBA bottle
- High Pressure Air Floor
- Over-pressure valves on main tubes and air keel
- Transom with Aluminum engine mounting plate for single engine
- Self Bailers in transom
- (1) Large flow w/sleeve and (1) Small bailer
- Peripheral Rubbing strake
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Transom bottom Stainless steel protection shoe
- Front towing D-ring patches
- Rear towing U-bolts on transom
- Front lifting D-rings
- Rear lifting U-bolts in transom
- (6) Lateral carry handles
- Bow carry handle
- Lifeline on lateral lacing cuffs
- Bow skirt
- Foot bellows with hose
- Pressure gauge
- Repair kit
- (2) Telescopic paddles
- Storage bag
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 456464