Taylor Made Traditional Sur-Moor Mooring Buoy - 24"
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Taylor Made Traditional Sur-Moor Mooring Buoy is a hard skin mooring buoy
- It has a seamless and tough, one-piece polyethylene shell
- Hard skin shells feature ultraviolet light absorbers for long-term life under the sun
- Filled with 2 lb. density closed-cell foam to positively displace water
- Includes a hot dipped galvanized steel eyebolt and swivel
- Blue stripe is reflective for nighttime visibility.
- Three-year flotation warranty
WARNING: Mooring lines must never be tied to the top loop. Mooring lines should always be attached to the anchor chainBuoyancy Rating: The number indicated is the maximum flotation the buoy provides while fully submerged. 50% of this value will be the weight the buoy can support at the level of the blue stripe.
- Diameter: 24"
- Buoyancy: 240 lbs
- Color: White with Blue Reflective Stripe
Item #: 001217
Item #: 011808
Item #: 450444
Item #: 001905
Item #: 001906
Item #: 756191
Item #: 755943