Power House P750 Ice Eater
From $674.99 To $844.99
Please enter quantity below.
- The Environmentally Friendly Ice Eater P750 is designed to prevent ice from forming around boats, marinas, docks, and piers as well as effectively melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water
- The Ice Eater's propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation
- The design of the Ice Eater's venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers
- The shroud is submersible below the surface either vertically or angled from vertical
- A set of mounting holes at opposed positions on the flange allows the lines to be attached
- Ice Eaters are shipped complete with suspension lines
- It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in
- Ice Eater de-icers are custom designed and engineered for maximum performance
- Powerhouse Ice Eaters do not use oil for lubrication
- Ice Eaters use an Environmentally Friendly, synthetic lubricating fluid which is Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and Non-Bio-accumulating
- The design of the Ice Eater's venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.
- Energy efficient Ice Eater's will agitate more water than any de-icer on the market today
- Designed to agitate fresh or salt water at maximum efficiency in all climatic conditions.
- Ice Eater will melt existing ice
- Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat.
- Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
- Performance certified tested at our facility for proper output and leaks before shipment.
- The Optional Thermostat turns Ice Eater on when needed and is ideal for unattended application (Sold Separately)
- (3) Year Limited Warranty
- Power: 3/4 HP
- Thrust: 32 lbs @ 4.7 Amps
- Includes a 16/3 water and oil resistant power cord with three prong molded plug
- (2) 25 Foot x 3/8" Hollow braided lines with shackles
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze end bell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water.
- Motor exceeds NMEA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified.
- Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel
- Permanent split capacitor ensures quick high torque and smooth operation, while producing the highest efficiency of a single phase induction motor.
- Motor and capacitor are matched for ultimate performance.
- Internal, heavy duty, hard faced mechanical seal with stainless components immersed in dielectric lubricating fluid.
- Dielectric lubricating fluid is an environmentally friendly synthetic lubricating fluid
- Dielectric lubricating fluid is Non-Toxic
- Dielectric lubricating fluid is Biodegradable
- Dielectric lubricating fluid is Non-Bio-accumulating
- Additional double lip shaft seal for extra protection.
- Stator motor windings have double impregnation of baked insulating varnish.
- Two heavy duty ball bearings provide support for the rotor while being cooled with dielectric type oil.
- Sacrificial custom designed zinc is provided for conditions where electrolysis may be present.
- Propeller is custom designed for maximum thrust and performance. Propeller screws on shaft for easy removal and replacement.
- Heavy duty PVC custom brackets that attach motor to shroud. All stainless bolts and locking aircraft nuts are used.
- Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern
*Note: Open diameter based on normal winter conditions
Documentation available at the following links:
Power House Plug-In Thermostat
Item #: 003124
Function: Turns Ice Eater On and Off at Selected Temperatures
Power: 115 / 120 Volt AC, Temperature Setting Range: 0° F - 80° F
Designed for Fresh and Saltwater Applications
Item #: 003124
List Price: $85.00
MAP Price: $76.50
Power House Ice Eater Replacement Screen Accessory Kit
Item #: 003121
Type: 1" Mesh Screen
Sold (1) Screen per Kit
Item #: 003121
List Price: $21.00
MAP Price: $18.90
Multiple Models Available
Power House Replacement Anode
Item #: 012342
Applications: Power House Ice Eaters (De-Icers)
Recommended for Use in Salt Water
Allen Wrench is Included
Item #: 012342