St. Croix Little Removable Crane
Status: In Stock
- The Model 1751 St. Croix Little Crane is precision engineered and fabricated from stainless steel, is a removable crane will lift heavy loads with ease
- Fixed upper pulley prevents twisted lifting lines
- Crane arm rotates 270 degrees.
- Takes just 20 seconds to set up or remove for storage-no tools required
- Comes complete for deck, rail, or bulkhead mounting
- Polished stainless steel mast
- Polished stainless steel arm
- Upper and lower mounting brackets
- Includes: Rail adapters for 7/8" and 1" rails, pulley, snap hook, and 5/16" line
- Lower pulley has an integral snap hook for easy attachment to outboards, groceries bags, dive gear, scooters, etc.
- No tools required to remove the crane arm and the vertical ma
- Capacity of 135 lbs.
- Lifting Ratio: 7:1
- Arm Reach: 40" (76.2 cm)
- Mast Height: 5' (1.5 m) Two 30" (76.2 cm) Sections
- Length of 5/16" Line: 75' (30.5 m)
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.