International Dock / Seawall Standard Dock Ladder - 4 Steps
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The International Dock Marine Standard Dock Ladders are used for docks and seawalls
- These are rigid Ladders that do not fold or lift
- Constructed from marine grade aluminum 1 1/4" I.D. 6063 T-5 aluminum pipe
- They can be used in salt and fresh water
- The ladder rungs are extruded with grooves to give you a non-skid surface
- The handrail is convenient for finger docks where minimal space is available.
- Extruded aluminum channels are serrated to produce a non-skid surface rung with no sharp edges
- Height Above Dock: 21-3/4 inches
- Width: 19-3/4"
- Depth: 14"
- Handrail: 1-1/4"
- Material: Marine Grade Aluminum
- Weight Rating: 665 lbs
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 0033113ST-2S
Item #: 0033115ST-2S