International Dock / Seawall Lifting Ladder- 4" Comfort Rung
- The International Dock / Seawall Lifting Ladders are used for docks and seawalls
- Each Step Measures (1) Foot Increments from the top of the dock
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum pipe, they can be used in salt and fresh water
- The ladder rungs are extruded with grooves to give you a non-skid surface
- The handrail is convenient for finger docks where minimal space is available.
- Rungs slide up and down allowing bottom rungs to be kept out of the water
- All welded construction for strength
- Double rung mechanism results in the sturdiest lifting ladder in the industry
- Extruded aluminum channels are serrated to produce a non-skid surface rung with no sharp edges
- Height Above Dock: 21-3/4 inches
- Width: 15-3/8"
- Depth: 16-1/2"
- Handrail: 1-1/4" diameter
- Material: Marine grade aluminum 6063 T-5 to resist corrosion
- Weight Rating: 665 lb
Note: 1/2" Mounting bolts not included. Manufacturer recommends Stainless Steel or hot dipped galvanized bolts
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate