Airmar B785 Bronze Low Profile Thru Hull CHIRP Single-Band Transducer
Note: This item will ship when available.
The B785M is an economical, CHIRP-ready transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 80 to 130 kHz, this transducer reveals fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths up to 274 m (900') along with ultra-clear target resolution.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- Bronze housing for use on planing or displacement hull
- High-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Applications: Universal
- Includes a 10 meter Cable (33 feet)
- These units have bare wire connectors
- For use in fiberglass or wood hull types
- Never install a bronze housing in an aluminum hull, because electrolytic corrosion will occur
- Medium frequency band (M : 80-130 kHz)
- High-Performance Fairing included
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Boat Size: Up to 30 feet
- Includes Bare wire cable
- Cutout: 51 mm or 2"
- Power Rating: 600 Watts
- Medium Frequency - CHIRPs from 80 kHz to 130 kHz
- Total bandwidth from one transducer: 50 kHz
- Beamwidth: 24° to 16° 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Maximum Depth - 800-900 ft.
- Cutout: 52 mm or 2"
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Medium-frequency benefits include the ability to sound deeper than the high-frequency, along with better target resolution than the low-frequency