Crooked Creek Wooden Oar
Multiple Models Available
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Crooked Creek® Wooden Oar
- Lightweight oar designed and built for performance
- Multi-ply laminated construction for strength
- Epoxy blade tip (brown) for extra durability
- 1-year limited warranty
- Applications: General purpose oar
- Style: Traditional 1-piece shaft with comfort grip
- Material: Laminated New Zealand Pine
- Finish: Waterproof polyurethane
- Sold individually
- Shaft Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Blade Width: 4-1/2"
Additional Handling Note:
An additional Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.