Simrad B60 Thru-Hull Tilted-Element Transducer B60-20-BL
Status: In Stock
Simrad's B60 is a dual-frequency, tilted-element transducer with low-profile housing that works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Fixed 20° tilted-element version for 16 - 24° hull deadrise compensation
- Tilted ceramic element inside transducer housing is installed nearly flush (3/16") to hull and provides a vertical beam without a fairing
- Resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for extremely accurate depth readings
- Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad and B&G units with blue 7-pin connector
- Ideal boats up to 25 ft. in length
- Simrad Part No. 000-00021-001
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Fixed Tilt Angle: 20°
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Connector: 7-pin blue connector
- Cable: 30 ft.
- Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 16 - 24°
- Maximum Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft. (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft. (200 kHz)
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2-3/8"
- Dimensions: 3.75" H x 3.46" OD