Airmar B265 Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
Multiple Models Available
From $1,496.30 To $1,649.20
From $1,349.99 To $1,488.99
Please enter quantity below.
Airmar's B265 Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
- The Airmar B265C Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer includes (8) internal broadband ceramic assemblies
- Includes depth and fast-response water temperature sensor
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in bandwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from (1) transducer
- Suitable for boats 25 ft. in length and greater
- Fishing applications: Commercial / recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Compatible with new e-Series (e7, e7D, e95, e97, e125, e127), c-Series (c95, c97, c125, c127) and A-Series via CP450C Sonar Module
Note: Optional High-Speed fairing Block Sold Separately
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Connector: None
- Cable: 12 meters
- Power: 1 kW RMS
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 1.30"
- Dimensions: 9.59" H x 4.50" W x 8.50" L