Defender RIB430 With Evinrude 40 Hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
2017 RIB430 / 2016 E40DSL
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
This rigged 430 RIB is custom built for Defender with Commercial Grade, 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric. Our team has yet to find another 14' fiberglass RIB, constructed with Commercial Grade Hypalon fabric-----and we have been looking. If you find one, please let us know!!
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 14' 1"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Boat Weight: 269 lbs
- Total Rigged Weight: 775 lbs (Includes Battery and Removable Fuel Tank)
- Capacity: (8) Persons or 1764 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Separate Air Chambers (4)
- Fabric Type: Hypalon, Achilles 1670 Decitex T15 series
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
- Engine: Evinrude 40 Hp E-TEC 2-Stroke
- Engine Weight: 240 lbs
- Steering: Remote Steering
- Starting Method: Electric Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Propeller: 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- Fuel Tank: 6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Line
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years
- Fiberglass Steering Console
- Custom Leaning Bolster with Rod Holders
- Molded Bow Locker with Hatch
- Removable Custom Bow Cushion
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point System)
- Heavy Duty, Full Length Rub Strake
- Stern Chafe Patches on Bottom of Tubes
- Full Length Keel Protector
- Interior and Exterior Grab Lines
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Includes Rigging Components, Hardware and Dealer Prep
- Optional Navigation Lights Available
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.