Faria Chesapeake White SS Dual Engine Synchronizer
- The Faria Dual Engine Synchronizer is designed to provide an extremely accurate indication of when the RPM's of both engines are the same, or when they are "synchronized"
- Applications: All gas and diesels engines that are variable ratio or have alternator signal source
- Electronic synchronizers work by comparing the pulse frequencies generated by the ignition systems, alternators, tachometer signal generators, or magnetic pickup senders of dual engine installations
- The synchronizer is hooked up to +12 Volt DC, Ground, and to each tachometer's signal source
- By selecting the right synchronizer (magnetic pickup that use synchronizers that function only in that application) and setting the switch on the back to the correct position, you let the synchronizer compare the frequency of pulses sent per each engine's revolution
- From this information, the synchronizer displays a variance in engine speed by swinging its pointer toward the slower engine
- Improves efficiency
- Reduced vibration from engines
- Gauge Sizes Available: 4"
- Cutout:: 3.375" (85 mm)
- Power: 12 Volt DC
Faria Chesapeake White SS 7000 RPM Tachometer
Item #: 304533