Raymarine Axiom 12 RV Multifunction Display with RealVision 3D / 600W Sonar
Axiom is a powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine with built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar, the all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and fast quad core performance. Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- The LightHouse 3 home screen offers bold and simple app icons
- Data - Drag and drop your databoxes anywhere on your screen. Choose from 4 different size options and up to 14 different data types
- User Profiles - Save your personal home screen and configurations with LightHouse 3 User Profiles
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking.
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek button-less design with swipe-to-power control.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Uncluttered Radar - New radar modes simplify operation along with quick access to sensitivity controls and enhanced status and range displays.
- Radar Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine’s family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars.
- LightHouse Live View Menu™ lets you see radar adjustments in real time.
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA 2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Connect Axiom with NMEA 2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices.
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA 2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- RayControl and RayRemote mobile apps support over Wi-Fi
- Gyro-Stabilized Sonar Technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering life-like 3D sonar imagery. (Requires RV Transducer)
- All-in-One Transducers: RealVision 3D Transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing.
- Easy Fish Identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP Sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- RealVision 3D GPS Tracks
- 2D and 3D sonar pause and scroll back
- 3D sonar waypoint placement
- Historical sonar sensitivity
- Evolution Autopilot integration, control and calibration
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar: Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules.
- Video Monitoring: Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously.
- Navigate Safely at Night when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Enhanced Thermal Awareness: Exclusive FLIR ClearCruise™ thermal video analytics technology actively monitors the scene and provides alerts when any non-water objects enter the camera’s field of view.
- Display: 12.0” Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 X 800 WXGA (HD) IPS
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 88 / 88 / 88 / 88 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 314 mm x 217 mmx 77 mm (9.65" x 6.22" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.84kg (6.25lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13deg F to 131deg F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22deg F to 158deg F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): Chartplotter – 15.84 Watts | RV – 18.96 Watts
- Note: Power consumption figures for DV variants were taken using a CPT-100DVS transducer and RV variants using an RV-100 transducer.
- Sensors and Peripherals
- GNSS / GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz 72 Channel | External Accessory: RS150 (E70310)
- Sonar Type (Built-in): RV model - Built-in RealVision™ 3D + 600W
- Sonar Connection: RV variant = 25pin RealVision™ type connector (see transducer adaptor list for connecting 600W)
- Sonar Depth: CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet) | DownVision™ = 183m (600 feet)
SideVision™ = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D = 91m (300 feet)
- External Sonar: Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
- Radar: Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color Radars
- AIS: Yes - NMEA 2000
- Autopilot Control: Yes - Evolution Autopilot
- Thermal Night Vision: Yes - IP camera input only
- Video / Camera: Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Weather: GRIB View - Free GRIB viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription | SiriusXM (N. America Only)
- Audio Integration: NMEA 2000 / Bluetooth / SiriusXM Audio
- Digital Switching: Yes – Empirbus
- Remote Control: RMK-10 (A80438) & RCU-3 (E62351)
- Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- NMEA 0183: Requires suitable adaptor to NMEA 2000 network
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA 2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400 mm
- USB: 1 x USB microB rear - 0.5A charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440))
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- BlueTooth: 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
- Cartography: Lighthouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials & C-MAP 4D MAX+
- Tides & Currents: Requires Navionics or C-MAP
- Waypoint / Routes / Tracks: 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Internal: 4GB Solid State
- External: 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
- Langauges: 14
- Conformances: NMEA 2000 certification: Europe: 1999/5/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
The Package Includes:
- Multifunction Display
- Navionics Nav+ US & Canada charts
- DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: a. supplied with 9" MFD | b. supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft.) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- (4) M5 x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts
Item #: 261310
Item #: 261517
Item #: 261337
Item #: 261338
Item #: 261390
Item #: 261391
Item #: 261360
Item #: 255562
Item #: 259144
Raymarine i70s Instrument Display
Item #: 261115
Item #: 261410
Item #: 261323
Item #: 257882
Item #: 261022