Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Digital Yacht ZDIGAIT1500N2K Class B AIS Transponder
Important Information Regarding the Purchase of a Class B AIS:
This required form must be sent to Defender Industries via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed along with a copy of your MMSI registration before your order can be processed. Our fax number is 860-701-3432.
- The Digital Yacht AIT1500N2K is a Class B AIS transponder with built in GPS antenna to make installation as easy as possible
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- The super sensitive design allows below deck mounting on fiberglass GRP boats such as small yachts, RIBs and center consoles and cuts down on antenna clutter
- Includes 0.75 meter NMEA 2000 Cable and 0.75 meter USB Cable
- Plug and Play NMEA 2000 interface (takes power from network)
- It connects to your boat's electronics via a plug 'n play NMEA 2000 connection and power is also taken from the NMEA 2000 backbone
- Compatible with all AIS ready chart plotters
- Simply connect a VHF antenna (or use our SPL2000 AIS-VHF antenna splitter) and you're equipped with Class B AIS
- Once installed, your AIS compatible plotter will show an overlay of targets and you'll transmit your position every 30 seconds when underway to other AIS users
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- USB interface connectivity which can be used for programming the transponder with your boat details
- Supplied with programming software for PC/Mac and SmarterTrack Lite for Windows
- The AIT1500N2K features a waterproof and tough enclosure
- (4) LED indicators to show the status of the transponder
- Shares the same latest generation AIS technology as our AIT2000 and AIT3000 units
- Easy to install black box solution
- Dimensions: 160 mm L x 120 mm W x 38 mm H
Note: AIS target range, like VHF range is dependent upon a number of installation factors such as; antenna gain, antenna height and size of ground plane. Ranges in excess of 20 miles should be possible if all of these factors are perfect.
Item #: 255324