Groco SBV Series Full Flow Flanged Safety Seacock
- The Groco SBV Series full-flow safety seacock has a side port with a quick-release plug for emergency bilge pumping and for adding a Groco BSA Bilge Strainer Adapter Kit (Sold Separately) for routine winterization and maintenance
- A simple quarter turn quick-release plug adds safety and flexibility to any water system
- Groco patented SBV Series Seacocks allows for instant emergency bilge pumping, a simplified winterization process, and convenient cooling system flushing
- While the connected engine is running, close the seacock and remove the quick release plug
- Excess bilge water will be pumped overboard by the engine raw water pump
- Add an Optional Groco BSA Bilge Strainer Adapter Kit to pump out remote bilge locations (Kit Sold Separately)
- Close the seacock, remove the quick release plug and insert the service adaptor (included). Anti-freeze can be pumped into the cooling system.
- System Flushing:
- Close the seacock and insert the service adaptor. Dockside water can be used to flush the cooling system with the engine running at idle speed.
- Handle has square hole that accepts standard ratchet; helps access hard-to-reach valves, or ease actuation of hard-to-operate valves
- Serviceable while installed
- Base has bonding attachment
- Two driver ports permit handle relocation
- Service adaptor included
- Made in the USA
- C84400 bronze construction
- Stainless steel ball and stem
- PTFE seats and seals
- UL Listed 647B
- Bottom Connection: 2" NPS
- Top Connection: 2" NPT
- Side Connection: 1" NPT
- A: 8.38"
- B: 5.25"
- C: 5.13 "
- D: 5"
- E (Bolts): 3/8"