Lewmar KA DR-16D Stainless Steel Bow Roller
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Store Pickup Only - This unit is only available for sale in the Defender Outlet Store, in Waterford, CT (Sorry, No Web Orders for Delivery of this Item)
- The Lewmar KA DR16D is a medium-duty platform roller for anchors up to 50 pounds
- It is ideal for pulpit and bowsprit with a through depth of 5" or less
- Made from 100% USA Stainless Steel
- Uses Delrin Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material, opposed to traditionally manufactured inferior plastic extrusions currently on the market
- Salt Water test to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Anchor Match: Designed for a variety of anchors
- Works best with Quick Set and Plow anchors to 50 lbs
- Electro Polished
- Length: 15-1/2" (Base)
- Width: 4-7/8" (Base)
- Maximum Height: 8-1/2"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.