Raymarine RV-312 / RV-320 Plastic Through Hull Transducer
Please enter quantity below.
- The Raymarine RV-312P / RV-312S and RV-320P / RV-320S are available individually as spares for the RealVision™ Through Hull Transducer Array (described below)
- The RV-312 has a 12° Tilt and is specifically engineered for either the port side (RV-312P) or the starboard side (RV-312S) portion of the array
- The RV-320 has a 20° Tilt and is specifically engineered for either the port side (RV-320P) or the starboard side (RV-320S) portion of the array
- Internal offsets to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 1° to 12° (RV-312) or 13° to 20 ° (RV-320)
- For a complete array you will need the following items that are sold separately:
- Both the starboard (RV-312S) / (RV-320S) and port (RV-312P) / (RV-320P) transducers
- A RealVision 3D Y-Cable
- An extension cable of suitable length to reach to your Axiom RealVision 3D display
- The RealVision Through Hull Transducer Array:
- Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the Raymarine RV-312 / RV-320 Plastic Through Hull Transducer Systems let you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar
- The RV-312 / RV-320 systems are 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer systems with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D sonar inside
- Built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- Crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 1° to 12° (RV-312) or 13° to 20° (RV-320) completely eliminating the need for faring blocks
- Low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- Suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- With both port and starboard transducers installed, RV system ensures a full 180° of underwater coverage
- Works well with boats that have deep keels and/or other underwater protrusions
- Material: Plastic
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Transmit Power: 100 Watts
- Beam: 180° (requires both port and starboard units)
- Frequency: CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar
- Connection interface: 25 pin
- Deadrise Angle: 1° to 12° (RV-312) or 13° to 20 ° (RV-320)
- Maximum Depths:
- Sonar: 900 ft.
- Down Imaging: 300 ft.
- Side Imaging: 300 ft.
- 3D: 300 ft.
- One of the following:
- RV-312P port side plastic 12° transducer (Defender item #261359PLA12P )
- RV-312S starboard side plastic 12° transducer (Defender item #261359PLA12S)
- RV-320P port side plastic 20° transducer (Defender item #261359PLA20P )
- RV-320P starboard side plastic 20° transducer (Defender item #261359PLA20S)
- 2 meter cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions