Raymarine RV-320S Plastic Through Hull Transducer
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the Raymarine RV-320 Plastic Through Hull Transducer System lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar. Available individually as a spare for the RealVision™ Through Hull Transducer Array.
- The RV-320 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D sonar inside
- Built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- Crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 13° to 20° completely eliminating the need for faring blocks
- Low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- Suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- When paired with the port side transducer, the RV-320 system ensures a full 180° of underwater coverage
- Works well with boats that have deep keels and/or other underwater protrusions
- This item has a 20° Tilt and is specifically engineered for the starboard side portion of the array
- Internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 13° to 20°
- To complete the array you will need the following items that are sold separately:
- The port transducer(RV-320P)
- A RealVision 3D Y-Cable
- An extension cable of suitable length to reach to your Axiom RealVision 3D display
- Material: Plastic
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Transmit Power: 100 Watts
- Beam: 180° (requires both port and starboard units)
- Frequency: CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar
- Connection interface: 25 pin
- Deadrise Angle: 13° - 20°
- Maximum Depths:
- Sonar: 900 ft.
- Down Imaging: 300 ft.
- Side Imaging: 300 ft.
- 3D: 300 ft.
- RV-320S starboard side bronze 20° transducer
- 2 meter cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions
Item #: 261361
Item #: 261360