Raymarine RV-220 Bronze Through Hull Transducer Pack
Raymarine's RV-220 is a 4-channel, wide spectrum CHIRP transducer system that lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
- The RV-220 has a 20° Tilt with internal offsets to accommodate hull deadrise angles 13° to 20 °
- Easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar
- 4-Channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer systems with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D sonar inside
- Built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- Crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Internal offsets eliminate the need for faring blocks
- Low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- Suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- Works well with boats that have deep keels and/or other underwater protrusions
- Material: Bronze
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Transmit Power: 100 Watts
- Beam: 180°
- Frequency: CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar
- Connection interface: 25 pin
- Deadrise Angle: 13° to 20 ° (RV-220)
- Maximum Depths:
- Sonar: 900 ft.
- Down Imaging: 300 ft.
- Side Imaging: 300 ft.
- 3D: 300 ft.
- RV-220P Bronze Port Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RV-220S Bronze Starboard Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RealVision 3D Transducer Y-Cable
- RealVision 3D 8-meter (26-feet) Transducer Extension Cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions
Item #: 261360