Defender 300 Rigid Hull Inflatable (RIB) 9' 10", Lt Gray / Gray PVC, 2018
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length 9' 10"
- Beam 5' 1"
- Weight 114 Lbs
- Capacity: 4 Persons or 992 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 10 hp (Maximum motor weight 99 Lbs)
- Manufacturer recommends 8 hp (15" shaft)
- Tube Diameter 17"
- (3) Separate Air Chambers
- Fabric Type: PVC (welded construction), Haku 1100 Decitex
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid RTM fiberglass hull
- Full length keel protector
- Stern chafe patches on bottom of tube
- Molded non skid deck
- Protective rubstrake
- Exterior stern eye bolts (Port and Starboard)
- Aluminum oars
- Rope holders with lifelines
- Stern lifting handles
- Bow lift handle and mooring eye
- Fiberglass bench seat
- Plastic motor clamp plate
- Transom drain plug
- Davit lifting points:
- Designed for a 4-Point Lift System
- Towing bridle D-rings (Port and Starboard)
- Hand pump and repair kit
Defender Inflatables are custom-built with the features you want, and to our demanding specifications, to be rugged, great looking and high performance. After selling more than 50,000 inflatable boats over forty years, we know what works and what doesn't. We cut out the middleman and sourced these inflatable boats from the most respected builder in China. This is a safe and durable craft that not only delivers unmatched value, but that also earns such confidence that we stand behind the 5-year warranty ourselves. Defender Inflatables are constructed entirely with proven fabrics from Mehler-Haku (PVC) and Achilles (HYPALON).
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.