B&G NSPL 500 AIS Splitter
Status: In Stock
The Simrad NSPL 500 AIS Splitter is a lightweight, compact antenna splitter that when combined with the NAIS 500 AIS system (Sold Separately), can see and be seen on the water in busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Use existing single antenna with VHF / AIS / FM
- Combined with the NAIS 500 AIS system (Sold Separately), you can see and be seen on the water in busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Plug and play, FM connector for SonicHub™ 2 or any compatible stereo FM unit
- Lightweight construction with waterproof IPX7 standard
- Low power consumption ideal for sailboats or power boats
- Average power consumption of less than 150 mA at 12 Volt DC
- Wide voltage range
- Suitable for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems with a wide range of supported input voltages from 9.6 V to 31.2 Volt DC
- No insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive
- Low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit
- High-performance design means no insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive, and low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit