Isotherm GE 80 Compact Air Cooled Refrigeration Component System
- Thermostat with cable
- Click-on mounting bracket
- The Isotherm GE 80 Compact Air Cooled Refrigeration Component System is an air cooled unit that can be either a fridge or freezer depending on your needs
- Build in refrigeration systems are perfect for retrofitting to an old ice box, replacing an existing unit or building a new unit
- Fridge or Freezer use
- Danfoss compressor
- Easy installation thanks to pre-charged system, "click-on" bracket and quick-connect refrigerant lines
- Fully hermetic, leak-free compressor offers the lowest possible power consumption and noise level
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials
- Air Cooled:
- Effective and economically priced method of removing heat from a refrigeration system
- Easy installation- no special plumbing required, compact footprint, compressor can be mounted close to the refrigeration box
- The compressor should be mounted in a location that will not trap heat or an area that will get hot
- Good ventilation is the key to efficient refrigeration
- Volume: 2.8 cu. ft. refrigerator or .9 cu. ft. freezer
- Evaporator: Medium Flat
- Evaporator dimensions: 14" x 10"
- Compressor dimensions: 11" x 6" x 6"
- Power: 12 / 24 Volt DC (AC Adapter available separately)
- Max Draw: 2.5 Amps
- Power consumption: 320 watts / 24 hours*
- Compressor: Air cooled Danfoss BD35F
- Temperature range: +2° C (35.6° F) to -18° C (0.39° F) with medium insulation
- Warranty: 5 Years
* Power consumption based on 12 volt DC operation with a 6°C (43° F) temperature in the refrigeration space, ambient temperature of +22° C (72° F) and medium insulation
Note: System size is based on the volume of the box for refrigeration and medium thickness and quality insulation. The manufacturer recommends reducing the box volume by 10-20% in tropical conditions.
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402491