Isotherm Cruise 130 Elegance Refrigerator / Freezer - 4.6 cu ft, Black, AC/DC
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Isotherm's mission is to offer high quality and energy-efficient refrigeration system solutions designed exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers. The Isotherm Cruise 130 Elegance Refrigerator / Freezer is the ultimate combination of style and technology.
- Elegance refrigerators have extra insulation and a freezer design that reduces battery consumption, resulting in superior performance
- High quality construction using corrosion-resistant materials
- Fan-cooled 12 / 24 Volt Danfoss compressor with low power consumption, quiet operation
- Installation frame (flange) and interior light included as standard equipment
- Updated installation system allows easy fixing of the cabinet directly from interior of the fridge
- External flange is no longer necessary
- Innovative internal bushing prevents the crushing of the insulated side wall
- Right-hand or left-hand side opening options (right / left door swing)
- Classic models feature replaceable door panels (black or white standard)
- Stainless steel models have complete stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- One-piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic
- Corner-mount, air cooled compressors and right-sized freezer compartments for optimum storage of refrigerated items
- Remote-mount compressor on models CR 36, 40 CUBE, and 42 allow for easy fit in tight locations
- Refrigerator Type: Cabinet
- Interior Light: Yes
- Total Volume / Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Freezer Volume: 0.3 cu. ft.
- Low Freezer Temperature: 21° F
- Door Swing: Right
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss / Secop BD35F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 115 / 230 Volt AC (60 / 50 Hz)
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 4.7 - 5.0 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 1.2 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature)
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door and Front Panel Color: Black
- 3-Sided Flange Color: Black
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 29.3" H x 21.4" W x 19.9" D
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402552D3
Item #: 402632
Item #: 402624
List Price: $1,672.00
MAP Price: $1,337.60
Model #: Multiple Models Available