Zodiac MilPro Grand Raid Series, 15' 5", Red Inflatable Boat
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
A veteran of Zodiac's Military and Professional range of craft, the Grand Raid series has been one of the most respected inflatable Boats used world wide. Recently, the series has gone through another evolution, further enhancing its platform. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Grand Raid has been around for generations.
The features of this boat include a blunt bow, which increases the usable space of the Boat, and I/C (Inter-communicating) valves, which keep the inflation process simple.
The Grand Raid Series Boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble the Grand Raid and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length 15' 5"
- Beam 6' 3"
- Hull Weight 247 lbs
- Capacity: (9) Persons (2692 lbs)
- Maximum power allowed 65L hp(20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 253 Lbs
- Tube Diameter 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5 + 1)
- Fabric Type: 1100 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Non-skid Aluminum Floor with anodized Aluminum stringers
- Bow Floorboard, wood, Black
- Marine plywood transom, Black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Ovoid reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- High volume self bailer with sleeve
- Standard self bailer with plug
- All around rub strake, flat profile, Black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- (4) Carry handles, molded PVC
- Bow handle (Nickeled brass with Black coating)
- Exterior lifelines (Peripheral)
- (4) Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel with Black coating)
- Reinforcing seat patches on tubes
- (2) large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel with Black coating)
- Foot pump with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- Storage Bags
- (2) Paddles (Aluminum shaft, plastic blade)
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 456455
Item #: 457306
Item #: 457603
Item #: 457307
Item #: 456019