Zodiac MilPro Emergency Response Inflatable Boat, 10' 6", Red
ERB 310 HPP #Z85035 Red
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length 10' 6"
- Beam 5' 3"
- Hull Weight 90 lbs
- Capacity: (4) Persons (1168 lbs)
- Maximum power allowed 10 hp (15" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 90 Lbs
- Tube Diameter 15"
- Separate Air Chambers (2 + 1 + Floor)
- Fabric Type: 1110 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
The Zodiac MilPro ERB (Emergency Response Boat) Series has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of Search & Rescue organizations throughout the world. The High Pressure air Floor makes the ERB series a compact Boat, that can be easily and quickly deployed with high pressure inflation systems in minutes.
Standard Features Include:
- Inflation valves on main tubes
- High Pressure air Floor
- Over-pressure valves on main tubes and air keel
- Transom with Aluminum engine mounting plate for single engine
- Self Bailers in transom
- (1) Large flow w/sleeve and (1) Small bailer
- Peripheral Rubbing strake
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Transom bottom Stainless steel protection shoe
- Front towing D-ring patches
- Rear towing U-bolts on transom
- (4) Lateral carry handles
- Bow carry handle
- Lifeline on lateral lacing cuffs
- Bow skirt
- Foot bellows with hose
- Pressure gauge
- Repair kit
- (2) Telescopic paddles
- Storage bag
- Removable Bow Storage Pouch
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 456546
Item #: 456773