Onyx A/M-24 Automatic / Manual Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
This product ships ground only
- Onyx® A/M-24 Automatic / Manual Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket has Automatic activation with Manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Convertible to Manual Only inflation mode
- Lightweight low-profile design
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable 400 Denier nylon fabric outer cover resists tears and punctures
- Reflective material for increased visibility
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Approval: Type V Convertible Inflatable PFD with Type III performance that is U.S. Coast Guard approved only when worn
- Activation: Inflation system is convertible between automatic and manual operation
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Recommended Use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports
- Buoyancy: 22.5 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Onyx A/M-24 1352
- Service Interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
This is a Type V PFD because the inflation system is convertible between automatic and manual operation.
Substitutes as a Type III PFD ONLY WHEN WORN and used in accordance with owner's manual.
Approved only for use on recreational vessels, not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
For further details see PFD / Life Jacket Buoyancy and Selection Guide
Item #: 550407
Item #: 552697