Onyx A/M-24 Automatic / Manual Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
Multiple Colors Available
This product ships ground only
Designed as a Type V life jacket with Type III performance, the Onyx A/M 24 Automatic / Manual Inflatable Life Jacket converts from automatic/manual to manual-only inflation.
- Automatic activation with Manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Convertible to Manual Only inflation mode
- Lightweight low-profile design
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable 400 Denier nylon fabric outer cover resists tears and punctures
- Reflective material for increased visibility
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Approval: Type V Convertible Inflatable PFD with Type III performance that is U.S. Coast Guard approved only when worn
- Activation: Inflation system is convertible between automatic and manual operation
- Size: Adult Universal – at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Recommended Use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports
- Buoyancy: 22.5 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Onyx A/M-24 1352
- Service Interval: Annual
- Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
- This is a Type V PFD because the inflation system is convertible between automatic and manual operation.
- Substitutes as a Type III PFD ONLY WHEN WORN and used in accordance with owner's manual.
- Approved only for use on recreational vessels, not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
- Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated
Learn more about the Key Features of the Onyx A/M 24 PFD and why it's so comfortable and versatile.
For further details see PFD / Life Jacket Buoyancy and Selection Guide
Item #: 551513