King Starboard Starlite XL Marine Lumber
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Lightweight Marine Substrate Utility Sheet
King StarLite®XL is an economical cellular (closed cell) utility sheet made from select high-grade King StarBoard® recycled polymer material. It is ideal for boat parts, as an upholstery substrate and in other behind-the-scenes applications where edges aren’t visible. King StarLite® XL is up to 35% lighter in weight than King StarBoard® and it offers the same quality textured surface on both sides. Available in Utility Gray. King StarLite®XL is made entirely from FDA and USDA approved materials.
- Cutting Boards
- Deck Component
- Equipment Mounts
- Cockpit Covers
- Tackle Centers
- Recess Hatches
- Bait Well Covers
- Electronics Mountings
- Doorstops and Thresholds
- Environmentally stabilized to withstand tough marine conditions.
- Matte textured on both sides.
- Will not rot, swell or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Resists odor, even in wet environments.
- An excellent substrate for mounting instruments.
- Able to securely hold staples and screws.
- The perfect lightweight replacement for plywoods or MDF.
- Flexes without breaking, unlike plywood or PVC foam products.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Perfect for upholstered parts. Bends without breaking.
- Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard brand and trust it more than any other
- This material should be used in applications where color match and edge finish are not critical.
- King StarLite®XL is made entirely from FDA and USDA approved materials.
Click here for Tips on Working with Starboard.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Documentation available at the following links: