Lewmar DC1 Triple Rope Clutch
- Instead of simply jamming line, the Lewmar DC1 Triple Rope Clutch domino cluster flexes for better grip and less rope wear
- Pull-back handle combined with patented clutch and release mechanism provides controlled release even at full holding load
- Ergonomically correct handle with solid link to domino cluster
- Stainless steel fairleads for reduced friction
- Side apertures allow easy cleaning of mechanism
- Lewmar Model No. 29101310BK
- Clutch Type: Triple rope
- Line Size (rope diameter): 8 mm to 10 mm (5/16" to 3/8")
- Minimum Holding Load: 400 kg (880 lbs)
- Working Load Limit: 500 kg (1100 lbs)
- Dimensions: (See Drawing Below_
- Height H = 2.8"
- Length L = 5"
- Width W = 3.3"
- Line Entry A = 1.1"
- Line Exit B = 1.2"
- C = 3.2"
- D = 4.9"
- E = 1.02"
- F = 3.11"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.