Fireboy-Xintex Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated
This product ships ground only
- Fireboy-Xintex CMD5-MBO-R Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Power: Sealed Lithium-ion Battery
- Reduced labor and material costs to install sealed lithium-ion battery model
- Sensor technology
- Electro-chemical sensor
- Immediate and stable sensing reduces false alarms
- Ultra-low current draw – 1 mA
- Long sensor life
- Multiple location warning
- All connected CMD5-MI Alarms sound together
- Compact design for inconspicuous protection
- Modern design blends in with interior decor
- Listed to rigid UL 2034 Marine standards
- Microprocessor controlled
- Conformal coated circuit board (both sides) for added protection
- Time-weighted average CO measurement process constantly monitors all CO levels
- Highly resistant to most chemicals, solvents and cleaners
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Wall Mount Bracket
REMEMBER to activate a new CMD5-MB battery-powered CO Alarms, as stated on the red label attached to the unit and in the owner's manual, before use.
The Unit Will Not Work Until Activated!!
The activation process is:
- Remove the cover and follow the instructions on the red label on the unit, which says:
- Hold "Test/Mute" button for ten (10) seconds until the green LED turns on.
- Press the "Test/Mute" button five (5) times.
- The green and red LEDs will flash and the horn will sound.
- The CO Alarm is now activated.
- The green LED will flash every 180 seconds (3 minutes) telling you the unit is "On Guard".
Item #: 552601
Item #: 550418
Item #: 550419
Item #: 550416
Item #: 550417